Media Starter: Google Search provides a dedicated PPC specialist to (1) create, (2) manage, and (3) monitor your Paid Digital Media Account. Keyword research is used to analyze which search terms will be more beneficial for your business. A four-step process consists of:
- Setting media objectives in light of marketing and advertising objectives.
- Developing a media strategy for implementing media objectives.
- Designing media tactics for realizing the media strategy.
- Proposing procedures for evaluating the media plan's effectiveness are used to provide the business owner with the digital presence he needs in Google and its search partners.
The goal is to grow your practice and extend your online audience.
Each PPC Package includes a free Landing page analysis, Weekly performance monitoring, Dashboard integration, Reporting, and Project Manager consultation.
This package harnesses the reach and power of the Google Search Network. Depending on your goals and specific offering, we can generate sales, leads, app installs, and even drive walk-in customers to physical locations.
- Search Marketing Platform: Yes
- Text Ads: Yes
- Banner Ads Creation (1 set x 5 sizes [300x250,728x90,320x100,468x60,300x600]): Add $149 (max 2 revisions)
- Shopping Campaign: Add $149 for Merchant Center setup
To highlight your website's strengths, we would use the best ad extensions to boost your campaign's performance and attract the right visitors to your site.
- Lead Extensions
- Call Extensions
- Location Extensions
- App Extensions
- Sitelink Extensions
- Callout Extensions
- Review Extensions
Search Campaign Setup
We deep dive into practice, followed by extensive research to develop the most targeted keyword list and ad copies. All keywords and text-only deployed upon your approval.
- Keyword Research: 6 hours
- Daily Budget Set-up
- Ad Scheduling
- Campaign Structuring
- Ad Copy Creation
- Ad Extensions
- Setup Report
Search Campaign Management
We monitor and optimize your campaigns continuously to increase the efficiency of each click.
- Bid Optimization: Twice a week
- Ad Copy Test
- Ad Extension Management
- Keyword Management
- Negative Keywords
- Report Analysis
- Report Generation: Monthly